Call to project 2015
The IPGG offers doctoral and postdoctoral financing
for projects in which microfluidics plays a key role, and with great
originality. This financing is intended to enable laboratories of the
Institute to reactively increase their research potential. We place special
emphasis on projects with "high scientific risk," those who are
naturally difficult to finance through traditional sources(ANR,etc...)
This year, we
are able to fund larger projects involving at least two IPGG teams. These projects would aim at competing in global challenges through implementation of synergy among IPGG teams.
We are now opening its fifth call for
proposals, the first having taken place in October 2011.
The schedule is as follows:
- October 2015: opening of the second call for projects
- December 16, 2015 at midnight: closure of the second call for projects
- April 2016: Evaluation of the submitted projects by the Steering Committee (COPIL), and allocation décisions.
Details of the Scholarship
- € 10,000 per year for operation costs
- Funding for a PhD student or a postdoc