Site Administrator / Managing Editor : Perrine Franquet - Communications
CréditsProduction : Agence BGI
Original design : Agence LORD
DEVCOMWEB - MICROLOGICIEL
SAS with capital of € 19,040.00
RCS Bobigny - Siret 444 878 466 00028 - APE 6209Z
TVA intracommunautaire FR91-444878466
Headquarters: 25-27 Avenue Marcel Dassault - 93370 Montfermeil (France)
Phone : 01 75 43 63 60
Fax: 01 75 43 63 69
- PY.Jan. aurianne studio
- Topic TALENTS : Photos of MMN and laboratory profiles of the laboratory director NBP
- Topic TRANSMIT KNOWLEDGE : Photo of promoting Microfluidics Master Course 2012-2013
- Category NEWS : Photo of the Plenary Meeting of 27/09/2012 and 10/11/2013, Louis Gallois at IPGG 06/26/2013
- Section CONTACTS : Photos of contacts IPGG
- © Proxima
- © Knipserin - Fotolia.com
- © doris_bredow - Fotolia.com
- © svedoliver - Fotolia.com
- © Fons Laure - Fotolia.com
- © Pekchar - Fotolia.com
- Header Section IPGG subheading Organisation
- © Networks of ultra microelectrodes for electrochemical detection analysis of biological interest (manufactured by SATIE BIOMIS - CNRS 8029 as part of the ANR MECHANIC)
The information on servers in the Institut Pierre- Gilles de Gennes are the property of the Institute. Any total or partial copy can not be done without the consent of the Institute .
Users are responsible for the searches they carry out and the interpretation and use they make of the results . It is their responsibility to make use complies with current regulations and recommendations of the National Commission on Informatics and Liberties when the data of a personal nature .
In particular, they need to know that information should only be used for professional purposes , the capture screens to constitute or enrich a personal database is contrary to French law and therefore forbidden , as well as use for commercial or advertising purposes.
The implementation of hypertext links to third party pages or documents available on Institute Pierre- Gilles de Gennes servers, which in fact constitute a violation of copyright, an act subject to parasitism or defamation must subject to authorization by the Institute can be requested directly from the server administrator .
Institut Pierre-Gilles de Gennes
Management is currently located at ESPCI 10 rue Vauquelin laboratory MMN - 75231 Paris cedex 05
For more information on the law , see the website of the CNIL : www.cnil.fr