MICROFLUIDICS IN THE SERVICE OF INDUSTRY
Building tomorrow's solutions together
The Tremplin Carnot IPGG Microfluidique aims at bringing together companies wishing to access researchers’ know-how, state-of-the-art equipment and laboratories of the Pierre-Gilles de Gennes Institute (IPGG), a world leader in transdisciplinary research in microfluidics.
Our mission is to support companies in their Research-Development-Innovation projects and to offer them a competitive edge by developing new microfluidic solutions.
« Industry and Research have everything to gain by working together » Pierre-Gilles de Gennes.
The microfluidics market is valued at $6 billion a year with a growth rate of around 18%. Microfluidics enables companies to reduce their costs, manufacturing time and environmental impact
In general, handling at the micron scale allows to work faster, cheaper, in a cleaner and safer environment. The number of industrial applications is considerable.
Some examples of use:
- Health: early and cheaper diagnostics, personalized therapy, screening tests, perinatality
- Biotechnology: single molecule, organ-on-a-chip, pharmaceuticals, controlled release
- Energy: oil recovery, biogas, marine power
- Environment: desalination, water purification, CO2 recycling, pollutant screening, air treatment
- Agriculture: screening, contaminant analysis, taste masking
- Cosmetics: Creams, antiperspirants, fragrance
The registration is free.
Thank you for registering online by clicking on the following link : I register now